https://www.empower.associates/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/dan-linkedin-thumb.png 627 1200 Gerby Moraga https://www.empower.associates/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/empowerassociates.png Gerby Moraga2023-03-17 11:01:232023-03-17 11:01:23Accounting Manager
A specialty construction contractor founded over 40 years ago with offices across California is seeking a talented Accounting Manager to the join their team. Reporting to the Controller and CFO, this Accounting Manager will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Oversee day-to-day accounting operations and provide guidance to team members
- Prepare and analyze complex financial statements, including balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements
- Reconcile various general ledger accounts and resolve any discrepancies in a timely manner
- Conduct month-end and year-end close procedures, including journal entries and account reconciliations
- Collaborate with external auditors and provide necessary information for year-end audits
- Develop and maintain internal controls to ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial information
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sage 300 / Timberline software experience.
- Familiarity with construction industry and project administration