Associate Attorney Antitrust
Client offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life, 401k, paid vacation and holidays, and ongoing continuing legal education opportunities in a beautiful office located in San Diego.
Rapid Growth High Performance Organization
As an Associate Attorney you will be working with the Antitrust Practice Group. This individual will need experience in antitrust and consumer class action matters, is results-oriented and driven to succeed-a self-starter looking to develop and apply their litigation skills in an entrepreneurial, but team-oriented environment.
Desired skills and experience:
- 4-6 years of complex civil litigation experience
- Oversight of staff attorney team
- Discovery practice, including strategies for identifying key documents and issues, log generation and review, drafting correspondence and pleadings, conducting meet and confer conferences, taking and defending depositions, and expert discovery
- Drafting and preparation of complaints and pleadings for case determinative motions, including class certification
- Preparation and participation in mediation and settlement practice and approval
Education & License:
- Juris Doctorate from an ABA accredited law school
- Admitted to and in good standing with the State Bar of California