Chief Project Coordinator for an E-Commerce team made up on 5 interconnected “pods”: Pulse of Customer, Pricing/Analysis, Onboarding, FBA and Branding.
- Responsible for hiring, training, coaching and daily oversight of 10+ associates
- Sole ownership for organizing, communicating, delegating and following up on all interdepartmental tasks.
Through the leads and their teams in each of the above pods:
- Ensure the proper onboarding, listing and pricing of products on all platforms.
- Ensure the E-commerce team is well versed in all listing and selling requirements and strategies on the individual platforms.
- Promote the sale of our branded and commodity products through digital marketing strategies including keyword advertising.
- Monitor all metrics to ensure we are exceeding all requirements and expectations of the individual platforms.
- Collaborate with the Purchasing team to maintain comprehensive listing accuracy among all sales platforms.
- Coordinate with customer service team to maintain high seller ratings by providing great customer experiences and listening to customer experiences.
- Remain current with social media and other current web trends and practices.
- Develop e-mail campaigns, on-line promotions and affiliate marketing.
- Work closely with IT to implement web modifications and correct web bugs.
- Prefer at least 3 years of Internet marketplace and management experience
- Knowledge of listing and selling requirements and strategies on one of these marketplaces: Amazon, Ebay and Walmart.
- Digital marketing and keyword advertising experience
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Experienced in both managing multiple direct reports and working within a management team that reports to Operations Manager
- Track record of dealing with seller ratings and metrics
- Consistently communicates company directives in a professional manner (written, phone and in-person)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience researching and/or launching a new marketplace opportunity.
This job is best suited for a person who:
- Embraces challenges, the demands of Internet Marketplaces and the E-commerce world
- Understands each day has its own challenges and is willing and able to adapt to what the day needs even if it displaces other plans and goals
- Executes short & long term goals through affective leadership
- Is analytical and strategic
- Identifies and solves problems quickly
- Is self-motivated
- Gets things done through others by leading as well as managing