Our client is looking for a hands-on IT Manager for their high growth environment. The ideal IT Manager will be forward-thinking and share an enthusiasm for deploying best-in-class technology that enables their employees to continue providing an exceptional customer experience. The IT Manager will work under the direction of and in collaboration with the CTO help the company reach its growth goals. With over 70 years in business, they are excited to move forward with stronger technology at the core of their operations.
- Design, develop, implement and manage company-wide projects, technical infrastructure, policies and procedures.
- Keep apprised of new infrastructure technologies (cloud, hardware, software, etc.) and make recommendations.
- Install, configure, and maintain IT infrastructure on a company-wide level. This will be a hands-on technical role.
- Create self-service training materials and implement processes to empower users and/or automate repetitive tasks.
- Investigate incidents to identify potential problems and make appropriate recommendations.
- Document, implement and enforce procedures to ensure the smooth running of the IT department.
- Conduct end-user IT assessments and make recommendations based on results.
- Procure and track IT assets company-wide.
- Coordinate schedules, update reports, and perform other administrative responsibilities.
- Assist with helpdesk tickets as needed.
- Create training materials and provide end-user training as needed.
- Strong Systems background, including Office 365, SharePoint, and Active Directory administration.
- Strong Networking knowledge including VoIP, LAN/WAN, firewalls, routing, and switching.
- Proven track record of managing IT for over 300 users in distributed locations.
- Examples of successful systems migration projects.
- Ability to work with little oversight.
- Customer-centric attitude with an ability to create and deliver engaging end-user training for the technical layperson at any level of the company.
- Strong knowledge of the MS Office Suite and Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.