Our exclusive client of over 10 years is the nation’s leader in healthcare data analytics and is looking to add a REMOTE Business Analyst to the Application Development team. The company is invested in its employees and offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401k, and employee stock program. Along with being fully remote, 15 paid company holidays, 3 weeks of vacation, benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement,4% match 401(k) and an employee stock ownership plan. Over the years we have placed nearly 100 people at this company who have enjoyed a comfortable and supportive work environment, and most importantly a great life/work balance.
The Business Analyst is responsible for completing and coordinating all required analysis, documentation, communication, and processes for projects in the Application Development portfolio.
· Gather and document requirements, translate requirements to user stories, obtain story approvals, lead estimation activities, coordinate build with developers, report on project/story status, mitigate risks, ensure production quality, define success criteria, and obtain user acceptance for products/solutions and manage project documentation and documentation systems.
· The Business Analyst maintains exceptional relationships and collaborates with project stakeholders, end users, software developers, quality assurance analysts, and program leadership.
· The Business Analyst assures all projects and solutions adhere to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
· The ideal candidate is comfortable working in an environment with a strong emphasis on compliance, security, and confidentiality.
· The candidate must be comfortable working on multiple, simultaneous, time sensitive projects with varying levels of difficulty and complexity and is comfortable working both independently and in a team environment.
· Advanced communication and presentation skills and a professional and supportive attitude are required for this role.
· The Business Analyst demonstrates effective decision making and completes activities with minimal guidance.
TOOLS AND TECHNOLOGIES
· Microsoft Azure DevOps Server or equivalent task tracking tools
· Microsoft Office Products (Project, Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook)
· Basic knowledge of SQL and Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
ESSENTIAL COMPETENCIES, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Advanced critical thinking and problem-solving skills with the ability to transform ambiguous business requirements into practical, pragmatic solutions.
· Advanced communication and presentation skills both written and verbal with the ability to communicate solutions to both technical and non-technical listeners.
· Ability to manage several projects simultaneously while remaining flexible with changing priorities.
· Proficient in data analysis with the ability to understand complex data mapping between different internal systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform requirements gathering and analysis and formulate proposed solutions for business needs.
· Create user stories, process flows, mock-ups, user manuals and training guides.
· Coordinate the communication and efforts of developers, quality assurance analysts, and project stakeholders.
· Develop project estimates, plans and timelines.
· Provide product demonstrations and training.
· Support users with application questions and issues.
· Complete any other assigned task to meet project and solution requirements.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s Degree in the field of business administration, computer science, or management information systems.
· 5+ years of business analysis experience.
· Previous experience in healthcare preferred