Website Empower Associates
THE POSITION & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the MySQL Database Administrator & Architect, you will play a mission-critical role in the design, architecture, and administration of Empower’s next-generation CRM database infrastructure. This is a highly collaborative position, in which you will work with senior members of the front and back-end development teams, as well as our Product Team and our CPTO (Chief Product & Technology Officer). The goal of this position is to allow for ingrained intelligence into our product (“EmpowerCRM”), classifying and making key record updates trackable, relatable, and searchable in a highly performant manner by relying on mostly open-source technologies and your excellent architectural and engineering abilities.
- Work with existing, and build new, scalable database infrastructure.
- Execute daily, hands-on database architecture, development, and tuning. This includes optimization and development of stored procedures, functions, events, and complex efficient data storing/fetching methods and systems.
- Manage infrastructure and deployment with specialization in MySQL, AWS, RDS, ETL, JSON.
- Task Tracking and Source Control tools including Atlassian Confluence, JIRA, and GitHub.
THE REQUIREMENTS (MUST HAVE):
- 2+ years of strong database architectural experience.
- 6+ years of MySQL database administration.
Our platform and service help experienced recruiting professionals take their productivity to the next level with the most advanced automated contact search, data enrichment, messaging, and tracking in the market. We have custom built our entire solution to control and track all data from all sources to ensure the most powerful recruiting experience available.
Our technical framework is MySQL, Node, React, JSON, Socket.io deployed to AWS. EmpowerCRM is a custom-built, next-generation CRM with automated data gathering, enrichment and parsing systems.
THE LOCATION (REMOTE):
Our technical team is based in Pakistan, and this is a 100% remote position, reporting to our CPTO and working closely with our Product & Development teams. You must be able to work from home using your own home office with a reliable high-speed internet connection, along with a dedicated workspace and using your own computer equipment.
- Full-time position with Empower, 40 hours per week, with no other part-time side jobs.
- Daily communication, as needed, with development and our CPTO during workdays, being highly available for instant messaging and video calls.
- Quick response times to critical questions.
- Overlap at least 4 hours with U.S. team from roughly 8am – 12pm (PST).
THE SALARY, PAID TIME OFF & HEALTHCARE BENEFITS:
This role pays from Rs. 700,000 to 950,000 per month (depending on experience), with 8 days holiday pay and 15 days annual paid leave. We also provide an additional annual stipend of Rs. 75,000 for healthcare insurance costs for individuals and families.